Copy Outlook 2010 Profiles and Accounts to a New Computer
- Open Regedit
- Drill down to HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftWindows NTCurrentVersionWindows Messaging SubsystemProfiles
- For Outlook 2013 the path = HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftOffice15.0OutlookProfiles
- Right-click the profile folder and export it to a file.
- Copy this .reg file to your new computer and double-click it to import it into the registry.
- Open Outlook on the new computer and your accounts will all be there. You will just need to enter your passwords.